Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a snapoff and a sparco ready to go on a 32...

where can i a get a hicas compatible one which retains the horn and indicator self cancelling too:crazy: or do they not exist?

cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm.. seems like i need a hkb one?

and that ebay seller is no longer registered... :(

any other sources? or makes? the DW one doesnt retain self cancelling, horn of hicas :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice find. i will have to find out if they will ship to uk....and to see if i need to get lubed up :D

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yep..

I bought mine from Accessories-Online in Oz - no probs.

I believe Bruce-M did as well..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tihnk I noticed the shipping and its 55 $ for shipping on top.

does it take long? and also is it self cancelling on the indicators?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
very easy but you need a 10mm spline drive (i think thats what it's called) to remove the nissan stearing wheel but most boss kits for the skyline should come with one.

if not i have one

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
I just popped the horn button out of mine and then all I had to do was take a big bolt off, and the steering wheel came off. (After a fair bit of pulling)

·
Registered
962 Posts
I tihnk I noticed the shipping and its 55 $ for shipping on top.

does it take long? and also is it self cancelling on the indicators?

$55 on top is still cheaper than any UK alternative that I could find.

Delivery was about 10 days if I recall correctly.

It has the 3 notches to cancel the indicators and correct fitment for HICAS (although it is fine for non-hicas models as well).

For R33 owners, if you have an airbag model standard steering wheel you will need an anti-tamper torx key/bit size T50. I got mine for £7.30 delivered off this fella. Again, cheapest I could find. You are welcome to borrow mine if you wish.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$55 on top is still cheaper than any UK alternative that I could find.

Delivery was about 10 days if I recall correctly.

It has the 3 notches to cancel the indicators and correct fitment for HICAS (although it is fine for non-hicas models as well).

For R33 owners, if you have an airbag model standard steering wheel you will need an anti-tamper torx key/bit size T50. I got mine for £7.30 delivered off this fella. Again, cheapest I could find. You are welcome to borrow mine if you wish.
Cheers for the info as not having self cancelling would hack me off... and I need to get my sparco on :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts