Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure which bumper to go for so i turn to you guys and girls :dogpile:

I have jun rear spats fitted, jun sideskirts are on the way :)

Im toying with either the jun front bumper or the 400r front bumper... have noticed that a few of you go for the 400r front end even though you have the jun skirts and spats? Is this because of availability, or simply because you think the 400r looks better?

400r....

Jun....

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
JUN JUN JUN JUN JUN

I am biased mind..............

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your car is smart mate did you have the kit fitted or did you buy it like that?

Are you going to lower it? (if it isnt already?)

Do you have much clearance with how it sits at the moment?

·
4,143 Posts
400r kit is much nicer but its up to you.i dont like jun spats but and you do so its your choice.i like to be diffrent though as both those bumpers are used to much.

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
All the exterior styling except the spoiler was done by Jap Salon (Cheers Gaz :cheers: ). It's sitting higher than I'd like but because of the mahoosive comedy speed bumps getting into where I live, I can't really lower it at the moment :disappointed:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pitbull said:
400r kit is much nicer but its up to you.i dont like jun spats but and you do so its your choice.i like to be diffrent though as both those bumpers are used to much.
Very true mate to be different is to be unique :)

But i havent seen any other bumpers that i like!?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
General Banter said:
All the exterior styling except the spoiler was done by Jap Salon (Cheers Gaz :cheers: ). It's sitting higher than I'd like but because of the mahoosive comedy speed bumps getting into where I live, I can't really lower it at the moment :disappointed:
Yeah i have that problem with speed bumps down my road, but the other day i saw a white gts (looked lower than mine) with a full jun kit and he made it over the bumps with ease :) So fingers crossed i should be ok!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
All said and done allthough I love the look of the full JUN, Do-Luck front bumpers give me a damp spot :D

·
4,143 Posts
also look at them in person.i used to hate the do-luck kit untill i saw one fitted and they look stunning.im sure brooksie or gary would find you something you like for the right money and be abit diffrent.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts