Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The price ranges from £10 on eBay to £xxx. Who recommends what? And where to buy? Thinking turbosmart ?..

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just realised this is in wrong place, should be in engine and tuning..can someone move it please ;)...Any one used this type of controller eBay 320986749652

·
Registered
893 Posts
There's a guy on youtube with a GTST trying through loads plus EBC's with a video of each, I think HSD(?) and turbosmart dualstage were the best.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The price ranges from £10 on eBay to £xxx. Who recommends what? And where to buy? Thinking turbosmart ?..
A turbo smart mbc came on my car, had no problems with it apart from from the fact it didn'tmatter what you set it to it always bboosted at 10psi. :mpee:

Why not get a ebc?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A turbo smart mbc came on my car, had no problems with it apart from from the fact it didn'tmatter what you set it to it always bboosted at 10psi. :mpee:

Why not get a ebc?
Ebc are more expensive and just want a MBC to set and forget. 10psi is max you'd want on standard turbo.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ebc are more expensive and just want a MBC to set and forget. 10psi is max you'd want on standard turbo.
Nearly every runs. 85 bar with is just shy of 12.5psi.
With a ebc your boost would be a lot smoother and more responsive.
I never had a problem but have heard a lot of bad things about mbc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts