• Skyline R35

Votes: 5 8.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Youngen
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls i made this thread because i have always wonder whats better....A R32,R33,R34 and im going to add in the R35.

So yeh take the poll guys.

Cheers

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
It depends what you mean by better?

I've voted R33 (GTST) because in my opinion this is why it's better.

Looks: GTST has smoothest & cleanest lines of all generations.

Age & Simplicity: As a compromise it is more modern than the R32 but doesn't have too many gadgets that newer cars suffer from. Clearly far superior than the R35 in the simplicity stakes.

Tunability: No real edge here over R32/R34 but the RB25 DET is a good engine and has one less turbo to worry about but can still get massive power. But beats the R35 hands down if tinkering is your thing.

Other Mods: As above.

I want and easy & relatively cheap car to mod & have fun with - so it's an R33 GTST!

·
White/carbon r34
1,051 Posts
gta b the r34
y not roshambo for it.
if u remember it from school its the game where u take it in turns to kick each other in the balls to settle an argument.
first one to fall looses.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
34 for looks which i have lol

but for driving non compare to the 32, i have had a 32, 33 and 34 and the 32 really does lead the pack as the drivers car

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
and i'd take the R34 GTT over an R33 so its all personal taste. At the end of the day they are all great cars.

If i could have any though i guess it would be the R34 GT-R NISMO Z-tune or M Spec Nur II as they are the rarest of the 34's which are my personal favourites of the skyline line.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
im going to start up a poll so we can find out how long a piece of string really is

twice the length from the middle to the end!

anyway i cant see how you can vote when people have not had all the cars, I would like to vote for r35 but as i have not owned one i can only vote for what i have driven.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts