Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could any one tell me who offers the best f/c insurance
i have got an r33 gtst with cat 1 alarm/ imobelizer and a tracker with no mods and limited milage, ime 27 with 5yrs ncb
all places have tried so far either cant find car (auto) or cant reconise the reg
starting to do my head in
:nutkick:

·
Seasoned Member
7,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fogot to say those that have quoted are asking silly amounts(i did ask one if that was a phone number or price)
especually suprised as i have a vectra gsi 3.2 v6 only cost 320 f/c with only standard security

·
Registered
962 Posts
Read the insurance threads?

There is a bloody great list of people and who they are insured with. Try 'em all.

A-Plan are probably the most popular on here and you should get a discount if you say you are a member of this forum.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Ive got a R33 GTS-t auto and I had no probs insuring it, Im 27 and have 5 year NCB, I declared my mods too. Ring Warwick Davis and Keith Michaels too. Also have a look on the DVLA website there is a link on there where u can check the tax info on your car, so you will be able to check also what your car is registered as (just a thought).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.