Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on a new phone as i am sick of my Iphone.

Currently looking at the Xperia M2 or the LG G3.....

Any suggestions in that sort of price range and has anyone had any experience with the above phones?

Cheers! :D

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cheers guys, most review sites have the LG at number 1 or 2 on the ratings list. Might have to go have a play with a few.

Ben the Audi SUCKS!! Lol, how's yours? My duel mass flywheel is on its way out. Nice £900 repair!!

Although I have a project on the way, not Jap but good fun, watch this space ..... ;)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Cheers guys, most review sites have the LG at number 1 or 2 on the ratings list. Might have to go have a play with a few.

Ben the Audi SUCKS!! Lol, how's yours? My duel mass flywheel is on its way out. Nice £900 repair!!

Although I have a project on the way, not Jap but good fun, watch this space ..... ;)
Its gone mate sold it a few weeks back. Looking for new wheels :)

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Nearly bought a lovely one in the week but was Cat-D and the insurance grief and bullshit prices scared me off. Still hoping to find a 330d M sport.

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,606 Posts

Sorry nothing to do with phones but whats reg of audi i might have flywheel for it?

Oh and go for iphone 6 its the shizzle

·
Registered
571 Posts
I am waiting for EE to upgrade me to the Galaxy Note 4 (great if you like big phones). A lot of people seem to be recommending the latest HTC One... although I refuse to use them as they started doing Apple like things and making the battery non-removable and not providing slots for MicroSD cards.

Out of the two you are looking at, I'd go with the LG G3.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
had htc 1x loved it and on galaxy s4 the now however any phone other than a shitphone is better:)

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry nothing to do with phones but whats reg of audi i might have flywheel for it?

Oh and go for iphone 6 its the shizzle
S3 GWS

That would be great if you do :) thanks.

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts

·
West Sussex Area Rep
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Have you done one on an S3 before?
a car is a car it doesnt matter if its a mini or ferrari if it has 4 wheels and an engine then i will work on it

1 - 20 of 79 Posts