Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my r33 has just popped a rear shock so im gonna go for a new set of coilovers as my front and rears dont match (make) but which ones ????????? my friend had gab which were good until one of his popped too !! i would like gab but cant find who sells them , or do i go for tein , d2 , k sport , or hks but the cheaper the better at the mo and im not going for the standard shock and lowered spring as i want coilovers , any help would be great , oh and its only me who uses the car so not fussed on how hard etc !! i would even consider a good secondhand set if anyone has some ??? , cheers

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
im finding the ksports are really hard,even on soft settings its not very nice,i am on 35 profile tyres though

·
Shake and Bake !!
491 Posts
I've just had Tein SS fitted and its currently set halfway, ie, 8 out of 16. It basically feels like a normal road car to me, slightly stiffer but basically not crashy at all. For me, I'd say its slightly soft where it is, so I'm looking at trying to stiffen it, but the good thing is, I can always go back, where as with the crashy stuff, thats it, its just crashy.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i take it you mean super street not sport spec ? did you get the set with or without top mounts as i have been looking and if you get a set without top mounts there £587 but they also do them with top mounts for about another £200!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts