Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys i need some opinions please.

Ive had a set of Jun spats sat around for a while now but im not sure if i want them now or if i get the JDL rear bumper insted. Already have the JDL front bumper, but thats going to be mod'd to have a big open mouth. Planing on getting the skirts to match but still not sure if i got Jun spats or full JDL bumper.

What you lot think?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Not......for month or so.:disappointed:
but if youre in weston,
pm me and you can help me fit the rest of the kit..........lol.:bananasmile::bananasmile:

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
i remember moonshine..........:boogy:...............you fitted the trial in the end, then bud?
The jdl kit, is very low......................got to watch those kurbs,when parking.:smoker:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mykie as wayne may remember i bought jdl skirts and rear bumper,but then sold them on as i thought they were a bit to big for me,have a look at epracings trial rear bumper it looks the biz,will look for link

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj84/epracing_ltd/R33 GTR GTST/trailrear.jpg
Thats the one i want now, iirc thats the one mr maccer has on his which looks the biz.

Wayne drop me a pm when you wonna fit the rest of your kit, il pop up an give ya a hand no problem

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold my spats, they dont take long to be snapped up on here lol.

Be buying the trials bumper in the next 2 wks or so.

Seen one on ebay for like £150 which is alrite i think. Wouldnt know which trader on here to try, Ziax an Knight Racer i guess

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
rear bumper

myki the link i posted is for epracing,they have them in stock,they also have a couple which "need a bit of work to fit" these are on offer for £100,a bargain if your handy with the old sandpaper to give them a good rub down,was going to pm you when i posted the link to see how much you wanted for the spatz if you sold them,wished i had now:(

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers for the heads up moonshine, ive asked them about the bumper now.

You should have pm'd me mate the spats would have been yours, didnt last long when i listed them lol

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heres a couple of pics:

Got to get it sprayed now and i think im going to get it smothed in aswel now

Please excuse my very high looking car in the pics, had just had it jacked up lol

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
trial rear bumper

wow,that will look great when painted miki,defo one of the nicest rears for a 33 on the market,told you it was a bargain.lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts