Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SOC Member 266
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suddenly Wiltshire is knee deep in skylines! White 33 (GTS ?) with logos on the doors and integral brakelight in the spoiler followed from Fiveways to outskirts of Bradford, turned off towards Trowbridge. Think I’ve seen it on Bythesea Road in Trowbridge. Anybody on here?

·
SOC Member 266
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't name the roads I just drive on them!
I don't know Norris Designs - I used to live in Corsham, I'm still there a lot (tho' live in the wilds of Atworth now) never noticed the white liner before. It was smart and quick.
There are a few about on our patch. Its good to find that some of us are on here. I've had quite a few sightings and no joy on "was it you" lately. Even had a couple of miserable so and sos not even wave! The flash of lights from a fellow skyline owner is one of the nice things about owning this car and I probably had too much money before anyway :funny:

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
yeh, totally agree!
if that white one is the one i saw once on the way to corsham, its bloody quick and the guy knows the road very very well, wasn't very friendly though!
:D

·
Registered
322 Posts
i know that there is a burgandy and white 33 GTS-T's and a silver 34 GTT in trowbridge, silver 33 GTS in bradford, black 33 GTS-T and 2 x Bayside blue 34 GTR's in Westbury so yeah definately getting more common this way, im beginin to wonder if not getting another Supra was a good idea!! and i think most of the guys who work at norris drive 32 GTR's

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
iS_nEaR said:
wasnt me, im from Trowbridge and my white 33 arrives in the country on thursday so you will probably be spotting me soon enough though
hahaha, that was slow of me i should tried to sell you mine! :alco:

·
SOC Member 266
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've seen the Blue GTR (GTArt on this and the other FOrum I think) very smart and I've seen the Silver GTT near Trowbridge - I don't think he is on here.
Today I saw the white 33 again today (in Chippenham) and a black GTT in GPlan factory in Semington. Seen it before, put a message up here but had no response, though I saw it on e-bay for a bit so I was surprised to see it again.
Good to make contact iS nEaR hope you get the skyline on the road PDQ and get that skyline grin going.
Sorry to be dense but what is Norris Designs?

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Cheers Pooges, im hoping she'll be living and breathing again soon, the CF bonnet looks too good to be gathering dust in my garage!
Norris designs are a tuner that are based in corsham, he has one of the most powerful evos n the UK, here's their site.

http://web.norrisdesigns.com/default.asp

Much more into his evos than skylines but i believe he has an r34 himself too.
Fourtoes

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
iS_nEaR said:
hi vic never realised you was sellin yours or are u playin with me again lol, besides the one i got comin in has plenty of toys fitted!!
lol, i was playing with you its not up for sale but i would have sold it to you anyway. Everything is for sale innit (well almost everything :funny: ). Look forward to seeing your new motor Si. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
fourtoes i live around warminster and you??? Just talked to a lad with a white gts had a nasty accident hasn`t written it off but it was orginaly a tommy karia kitted. So it running a standard front bumper now.

·
Registered
322 Posts
good to see so many owners around my way when mine arrives we will have to organise a meet on a nice sunday afternoon, maybe go off for a drive past warminster and onto the road that leads to Stonehenge etc, great roads for speed and twists, used to take guys from the Supra owners club on that run

·
Registered
322 Posts
fourtoes said:
Supra????? :( naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, skylines rule.

lol if you saw mine then im sure you would like it, it was stunning to look at, ask Vicky she has seen it plenty of times, unfortunately though i had a badger run out in front of me on the Norton St Philip road and i braked, skidded and lost the back end causing me to drift across onto the opposite side sideways before a car went straight into the side of me thus totally destroying it, was absolutely gutted and knew i wouldnt find another Supra like it, hence why im now getting a skyline

1 - 19 of 19 Posts