Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Im really sad to the Skyline go but I have to sell it as im going to be commuting to Essex daily for a new job. Here goes..

-White R34 GTT 2.5 Litre (Turbo) Skyline 1998 (R) Registration
-Imported into the UK in October 2009 where I brought it from Torque GT in Devon
-63000 miles
-Great example of a lovely car
Now Only £8,550 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

-Very reliable! Never let me down.

-MOT Oct 2010 and TAX until Feb 2010

-De-restricted
-Uk Tachometer/Speedometer
-White Enkei 17" Multispoke Alloys (http://www.z1auto.com/images/enkeiNT03.jpg) 225 on the front 245 on the back with plenty of tread
-HKS full exhaust (Cat back)
-HKS Oil filled coilovers
-HKS Air induction kit and cold air feed
-HKS SSQV dump value (New only done few thousand miles)
-Just had oil and filter change
-6 New NGK Sparkplugs
-Aftermarket front bumper
-Lovely inside and out!
-Had no issues with reliability
-Must be seen to be appreciated fully
-Just had brand new Kenwood stereo fitted with Ipod connector
-Apexi Air flow meter
-Turbo Timer
-Catagory One Thatcham Approved Alarm
-Genuine reason for sale..

£8,550 - ONO

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me.

Thanks for all your help and advice too.

Thanks all,

Lee

·
Registered
765 Posts
It is a very nice car people! The car is mint never seen such a clean car n its well looked after. Shame Hayley missed out on it she would of been soooo Happy with it, only if she sorted the Ford side out. If i had the 2k i would of lent it to her.

Good luck mate

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Good luck bud, was at the incarnation car meet last night. Talking to some Joe Bloggs who stated that skylines were not worth more than 3 now cause that's how much his mate paid for one. I tried to explain the difference between 33/34 but he was having none of it. Think this is the general opinion of the uneducated masses.

Bloody 33's dragging us down man :(

·
Banned
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Makes me laugh that someone always got a mate who has had or has a skyline so they think they know everything, let him find an r34 for 3 k and if he does I'll eat my own hands :D at the moment I have really good interest, have one person with something to sell and one person looking for an extra thousand pounds.. On the meantime I just gotta keep positive :) it's a perfect clean example so an interested n serious looker will buy I'm positive :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.