Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R33 Gts T

Good News Just Had A Reply From A Firm That Are About To Start Making Them In About 3 Weeks . Only For R33 Gtst At The Mo. And There In The Uk .

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
Dials

Hi,i have just ordered a set of silver dials from here,will let you all know what they are like when they turn up,they do GTR and GTS-T in reverse indigo(white during the day then black back with blue digits at night)

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
Ooooppps

Soopafly said:
Hi,i have just ordered a set of silver dials from here,will let you all know what they are like when they turn up,they do GTR and GTS-T in reverse indigo(white during the day then black back with blue digits at night)
i am such a tw*t,forgot the link lol http://mygarage-glasgow.co.uk/

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have just brought some from ebay, white indigo reverse dials, should get them in the next week or so ill post some pics when there fitted:dogpile:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my garage has not got any in at the mo . anyone know if there if there hard to fit ive heard that theres 2 types 1 that slips round the needle and one that u have to remove the needle but the latter one is a bit of a pig to fit , u have to remove the needles and that can be a big problem. any one got them fitted could u post a pic please

·
i'm the daddy !!
1,198 Posts
the ones that slip over the needle ARE THE ONLY ONES TO HAVE !!! ..... DON'T TAKE OFF YOUR NEEDLES OR YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

I bought ones from ebay and they took less than 2 hours to fit including taking the clocks out of the dash and re-fitting.....

hers the link from ebay.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISMO-NISSAN-SKYLINE-R33-GTS-T-TURBO-CLUSTER-EL-DIAL_W0QQitemZ250035468286QQihZ015QQcategoryZ6775QQcmdZViewItem

dead easy to fit, slip over the needles easily and deads easy to wire up too.....

cost around £45.00.......

Andy..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts