A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
White GTR 32 -

First registered in Japan March 1992
Registered UK August 5th 2003 (J plate)
Taxed for 4 months and MOT 12 months

2.7L Trust rebuild by Rivertec in Japan at approx 18000km (covered 2000km in Japan, 1500km here) with
Trust Forged Pistons
HKS GT2530 Turbos and uprated elbows
Uprated Cams
555cc Injectors
HKS Fuel Rail
SARD Fuel Regulator
HKS F-Con V Pro (Gold) AbbeyMotorsport have checked that the ECU is readable/mapable
Apexi Super AFC (for even finer tuning)
HKS Air filters
HKS EVC
HKS Pulleys
HKS Full Hard Pipe Kit
Trust Intercooler
OS Giken Triple Plate Clutch
Nismo White 320kmh Clocks and 11000rpm Tacho
Nismo White Centre Clocks
White Greddy Boost Gauge
HKS Downpipes
Cat removal pipe
Titanium Exhaust
GT wing
4 Point Roll Cage
Momo Steering Wheel
9.5”X 17" Volk TE-37 wheels
GT height adjustable dampers (Cusco)
Nismo front arms
Alloy oil catch tank
Front strut brace
Nismo bodykit
Nismo bumper vents
Nismo Bonnet lip
Tinted windows,
D-speed clear indicators,

Previous owner just spent £600 at AbbeyMotorsport. Work included car being checked over, new NGK Sparkplugs (8’s,) oil and filter change, and Dyno run. Re the Dyno runs:

Car was run at 1.2 bar and gave 500bhp at the hubs. A run at 1.3 was carried out (after the plugs were changed) and the car produced 545bhp but was running slightly lean. The boost controller is now set at OFF=0.8, LOW=1.0 and HIGH=1.2. The engine/turbos can run higher than 1.2 bar comfortably but this may well require further mapping etc.,.
Transmission loss on a Skyline GTR is approximately 70bhp so this is a genuine 600bhp car.

It is an awesome car, you will have a hard time finding many road cars faster than this in the UK. Sounds incredible, especially when on cam - nothing like a standard engined Skyline. Ina an ideal world I would definetely not be selling it.

I bought the car for myself 5 weeks ago, but I basically cant afford it, and have to buy something more 'sensible' :roll:
Since buying it I have spent well over £1000 on the car, buying new plugs, having the windows tinted, buying the clear indicators and having the car remapped by Abbey Motorsport.
I want £14000 - no offers.

Not interested in any other cars for swapping right now.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
that was the quickest ownership ive seen in ages.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too right - I have hardly driven the thing!
But I do own it until its sold, so still some fun to be had methinks :D

Anthony.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
am popping to dorset this weekend to see some friends might have to pop over and look at the beastie.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately the car is at Abbey at the moment and I am not working at the weekend.

Anthony

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
oh mark will be happy to see me LOL ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now £14000 as I am not fitting the Brembo's.

Anthony.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
HOW MUCH....?

Why you not keeping her then...? I would still have it if I could get rid of the 33

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem PMJ, I am selling it as it is beyong my means - I cant afford to run it basically. I was kidding myself thinking I could afford to run a monster like that. Maybe in a few years, but not now.
How many miles has your R33 done?

Anthony.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
50k just.. 9k this year..

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Whats wrong with a 500hp car ???? 406rwhp ???? that is reliable ?

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
lost

AJFleming said:
I would swap it for an R33, but I didnt really want that much power - as I want a really reliable car.
You lost me... [ This bit edited as it would cause a problem ]

it has over 500hp..

As it happens, my car is ultra reliable and produces as good as the same power as your 32 at 1.2 ( 501 at the hubs on Abbey dyno), in the 11 months I have had the upgrade the car has never missed a beat and all I have had to do is change the disc's and pads along with the oil. What you forget is that these cars power figure are quoted as peak ( Max ) power and are not driven at 1.2 all the time.. but with the money spent in the right places (as i have done)and the upgrade done in the correct maner this sort of power could go and on

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Too true, but I wouldnt want something that powerful to be honest, not at the moment. Its redundant anyway as I see your car is up for £22500, and mine for £14000 - so the maths dont add up :D

Good luck with the sale of your car, I am sure this white monster wont sell too quickly any how.

Anthony.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
im confused about why you say its too powerful when its less than a car you went out and bought ?

anyhow, good luck. Whats this brembo thing you were mentioning earlier in the thread about being fitted or something ? just interested ?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Doh! ;)

Look if I want another GTR, its not a 615bhp one! Thats why I dont want as much power, more power = more cost which I cannot afford! Nice 400-450bhp car = affordable. Why would I sell this one just to buy another one with similar power! :p

I am not going to fit the Brembo's I was getting to the car, hence the price drop. I cant really afford to buy the Brembo's so it suits me!

Anthony.

I hope I have made myself clear now :confused: :( :eek: :mad: :D ;)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Good stuff :)

I always wondered what he brakes were on a 32GTR I have never looked that closely.

I saw this car when it was previously for sale and it looks georgous I know that.

Good luck mate. i see you on Scoobynet too ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I have a nice 385f/lb torque Impreza!!!

Awesome car!

Anthony.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts