Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NEW TO ALL THINGS NISSAN
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Amber from the Jap-Mad Club in Essex has sadly had her pride and joy STOLEN & right before Christmas :( :(

HER MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS :-

•*•*•* HELP! Nissan Skyline R33 STOLEN! •*•*•*• Please Share!! Car is believed to be somewhere in Spalding, Peterborough area. Number plate M69JGB. Without going through the ins and outs New owner Had the car picked up last week with people he had made arrangements with turns out car never made it back and is no where to be seen! The only details I have is phone number which has now been disconnected a name being Martin from Brandon and address of 123, little London road, long sutton, Spalding PE34 4SG which has also turned out to be fake! I think we all know the car has probably been stripped or shipped by now but I can hope so please keep your eyes peeled, ears open and please share !!

If you have any info on the where-abouts of this car please let me know, and I will forward on the information to her.

Regards

Martin.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Without going through the ins and outs New owner Had the car picked up last week...

Right so it's no longer her problems? Next you're going to tell me she done something really stupid like hand the car over without receiving payment..

·
Registered Chump
1,944 Posts
I dont get it she sold her car and then someone stole it ? I feel bad for anyones loss but it seems super mega fishy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
if she could of proved she sent him 800 aka bank transfer, and had messages saying about it then she is the owner of the veichle when it was in her posession

the log book is only who its registered to with the dvla not proof of ownership

anyway its all weird and i still dont understand whats going on so ill let sombody explain

·
http://www.japmad.net
346 Posts
Loooong arse story but the long and short was this....
She had the car for years...her X partner and her decided to sell to buy house....so they sold....which was major regretted then the NEW Owners blew then engine so she brought the car back so save at some point....whist in storage 4 Guys turned up on her door step and thretended her if she didn't hand over the keys...so with worrys for her VERY ill mum she reluctantly handed them over :(

That's the basic outline anyways

1 - 20 of 21 Posts