Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm a fan of gold but seen them around quite a bit,thinking of getting a custom colour made up white with gold flake!

·
Registered
177 Posts
White wheels do look nice on a white motor, nightmare to keep clean though :) i'd paint the centre white and leave the polished lip :crazy:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's the plan,just spent the last week refurbing the polished lip!my fingers hurt!lol:)

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
im just about to put some white rotas on mine but i do think going from gloss black will make it look a bit soft

·
Registered
42 Posts
ive got white wheels on mine look sweet when clean but they show up all the dirt.

but im missing two center caps and the nuts.

·
Registered
552 Posts
White wheels do look nice on a white motor, nightmare to keep clean though :) i'd paint the centre white and leave the polished lip :crazy:
We had 5 spoke wheels on our impreza, they looked great but as already said they're a nightmare to keep clean.....the brake dust get's ground in and makes them turn yellow in the corners.......

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks Nice Mate, what wheels are they ?

I am also looking at getting white wheels for my White Skyline and am thinking about getting hold of a set of Rota Grid Drifts,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts