Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what peoples preferences are

Seems to be the 2 main boys are Bradley and Paul Wray

Anyone a preference on who they would rather map their car?

Hoping to have mine done next month or there abouts so going to see if theres any reason to go for one over the other really

Cheers

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,604 Posts
Paul doesnt really map cars mate. He builds anything you want, from 100bhp to 1200bhp.
Richard bradley has the rollers and agent for Link.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rang Paul earlier about it and he said he maps link,motec nistune and can do apexi pfc as well.

No RR at wrays? That could be a deal swinger for Bradley. Links are crazy money for what I'll ever want from it. No doubting how good they are but cheaper ecus far exceed the level I plan on going for. But obviously I'll need to ring Bradley and see what he recommends then.

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,604 Posts
Paul is mapping now too for public?
Sorry mate i didnt know that, paul is personal friend of mine and i never even knew that.
Throw me a pm if i can be of any help.

Oh sorry , no rollers @ pauls.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd recommend Richard Bradley. He's got plenty of happy customers and was the guy i was recommended to see! He's quite busy but I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to get something sorted and he has a rolling road too :)

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Wouldn be overly surprised if some tuners say they can do tuning.... and its actually bradly that does the map, or powermax or whatever.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
gavin at gsportcars up near moneyreagh is getting a good name for installing and mapping all in house, has rollers.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was speaking to Bradley today. Hes mapping it for me,just need to get an Apexi Pfc now and get it sent up to him

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Richards the only man that gets near my car mechanically and mapping wise. Its running a tiny bit more power than Nissan intended :grinno: so im very picky about who works on it and to be honest the mans a genius when it comes to the old datsuns

been to ECC once many moons ago in my ignorance and never again!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts