Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's looking more likely that i could be getting these:D
So who's running them here.....and what power (more imortantly Torque) figures have you got......

Cheers:)

·
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!
2 questions Ru:
What cams do you have and what was the torque figure.......
Type B poncams seem to be a regular choice with GT-SS from what ive read........

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
And the HKS 264 cams seem to be very popular with them too.

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Nice!
2 questions Ru:
What cams do you have and what was the torque figure.......
Type B poncams seem to be a regular choice with GT-SS from what ive read........
Cams are JUN/GTaRT 264's, torque is on the graph... :spank:

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
I am running HKS GT-SS turbos on mine with HKS 264 cams and it pulls like a freight train!! Awesome torque!! Never got a dyno figure but as a comparison i was running 1 bar of boost and racing with albert from knight racer in his 540BHP single turbo 33 GTS-T and we were pretty even so must of been just over 500BHP at 1 bar!

AndyR43 on here runs the garrett version of the GT-SS and he is putting out 570BHP at 1.5 bar, torque is prob similar to RU at 450ish! Cant go wrong with the GT-SS kit for great response and power! They are rated to 600BHP between themselves.

Mike

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
ANDYR34 runs Garrett GT2860-5`s which is the like a HKS 2530 which are bigger than a HKS GTSS. The Garrett GT2860-7 is pretty much the same as the GTSS.

His car made 520flbs of torque at 1.5b and 575bhp. :)

Richard

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
ANDYR34 runs Garrett GT2860-5`s which is the like a HKS 2530 which are bigger than a HKS GTSS. The Garrett GT2860-7 is pretty much the same as the GTSS.

His car made 520flbs of torque at 1.5b and 575bhp. :)

Richard
Told!! :spank:

Love driving andys car!! Proper quick!! :bounce:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.