Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just having a thought to myself....

Would a section of recommended mail service to use be a good idea? I have had a very bad time lately with the uk mail service as EVERYONE is probly aware. So would it be a good idea to do this? I have found a courier company about 50% cheaper then parcelforce UK with tracking and collection services. I have also spoke to a company lately that gave me great advice on shipping pallets to different companys and now understand that alot better even though i didnt use them for anything.

Any thoughts on this?

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
personally i dont have a problem...if they are late delivering then i get a refund and forward it onto the person who paid me for it...the customer is normally happy with that provided you keep them up to date via forwarded emails that you have been sending the courier everything is normally ok

DHL is probebley the best service i have had, second to FED-EX maybe

·
Seasoned Member
2,233 Posts
The companies I have mentioned are fantastic, they use all the well known Delivery companies like DHL, Fedex etc but it`s a bit like comparethemarket.com, as they give you all the different prices for each company. Also they give you the tracking information by email straight away. If the courier desn`t turn up they re-book it for you, no questions asked.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Ive never ever had a problem with sending or receiving parcels (unless i was receiving a parcel from abroad), be it with Royal Mail, DHL, or Parcel Force...

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
for bigger items that im either sending or arranging to be collected from a seller i always use parcel link, they buy transit space from dhl and you get it half the price but still get the great dhl service.

smaller things i just go through the post office and get insurance with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts