Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know about you lot but
WHY OH WHY
do audi tt drivers allways want to race me !
is it beacuse i live in surrey and a skyline is to loud fro them

question is what car/cars want to race you all the time
is the audi tt a phonemon unique to surrey
or is it more wide spread than this are audi tt drivers beign brainwashed ?
do you have any simmilar experances with over cars ?

OR AM I ALONE ?

answers please

E

·
0 Posts
BMW drivers. If they`re on there own. I dont take the bait though. Unless the roads dry & clear.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
I had a bit of a confrontation with a TT Quattro once was a near thing until about 80 hit a tight bend and blasted away caught sight of him in my mirror but he was'nt catching me after that.Beemers i have to say that i go after them like a bull at a gate I hate the things most beemer drivers have this superior attitude i think it's called arrogance i hate that so i just have to let em know!

E

·
0 Posts
Agreed on the BMW attitude. I tend to not take the bait when i`ve got 1 in my mirrors. It annoys the hell out of them more than being blown away would. No need to prove what we already know.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Eddie said:
BMW drivers. If they`re on there own. I dont take the bait though. Unless the roads dry & clear.
I must admit that blowing them away is one of my favourite pastimes, if theyre fool enough to challenge or have the arrogance to block the outside lane they I quite happily kick their A** in whatever the weather gives!:D :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i agree i had a new 7 seires all over me only last night
got on a dual carrage way and i jest let him go by
he looked over and i gave him my tried and tested sign
a big yawn with hand on mouth e.g boring !
normally does the job

shadowninja where in surrey aprox

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
agreed they have to prove themselves in their grandad shopping cars with leather seats!!!

T

·
0 Posts
I race anyone who wants one, as long as roads and conditions are safe to. Mostly find that its people in BMW`s though.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I have all types trying their luck with me, bearing in mind I only have an MR2 tubby, some days I dont bother but you do get days when you just have to do something..!!! :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
I find in general up here in the north most try to entice you into giving them a show of power, although BMW driver's do think they are sat in a warp capable supercar until they are shown four red eyes blurring into the future.

Since I got my road angel my favourite game has been to give a race to any takers and let them keep neck and neck until the road angel screams at me and then slam on and watch the plonkers get another ticket.

J

·
0 Posts
Ask PMJ about the m5 we blew away on the way to doncaster earlier this year 160 mph around a bend . smoothster screaming PMJ looking for the ejection seat and parashoot . Me laughing my nutz off .

what a scalping M5,s dinner time stuff

Hehe

E

·
0 Posts
Hehe i can quite believe that. Ive had the pleasure of getting a lift home from town with your brother 1 drunken night. He went past so we flagged him down. I honestly thought i was going to die :eek:

J

·
0 Posts
Yep its in da bloot man. Im poping up to c the ol man soon ill drop in ....want me to bring any thing up m8 ;)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts