Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, its been a very much alcohol fuelled few days. Back to work sucks. Anyone else in the same boat ?

Moff

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Not me mate I am afraid, but at least you are being paid, I am a contractor and dont get money for no work! :(

Enjoy! lol :D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Fraid not mate - sitting in my new Xmas boxer shorts with a cuppa looking forward to the week of chilling :)

I am however wondering how I have wasted a valuable days holiday through the year and used it for this instead of sitting on a beach somewhere exotic?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mail on its way lisa d !

Skip I'm a contractor aswell. its pants in a way, as when you go on holiday it costs you the weeks pay you ain't gonna earn plus the cost of the holiday !!!!

Moff

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i :)

·
Old Git
4,826 Posts
I'm at home today just waiting for the tumble drier repair man to come:rolleyes:

I've been thinking about buying some furniture in the sales. If I don't buy it now, I will never afford it once the Skyline comes, 'cos it wont stay standard for long:D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
To all of you who have to work today let me express to you all how i feel.
HA HA
>
>
I aint and this is the first full week I have had off this year so no sympathy from me.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
skylineboy said:
yes im here at work and bored to buggery
A very serious situation to find yourself in I would have thought.

Who is buggering you ? If its your boss you could sue for unreasonable behaviour, unless you like him of course !!:gay:

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I will not comment further then, as I was thinking about some big old Doris with a strapon giving you a large portion, but I wont say any of that.

I am OK mate and happy to have my first time off proper this year. Pity its bloody well snowing here though, as I was going to sit in the garden and catch up on a tan.

·
Registered
952 Posts
lol @tan
you gotta be kiddin. it cant be snowing!

and buster she is one big old doris believe me. if she did violate me i wouldnt be the same again

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I would be another slave at work.. Makes me feel slightly better knowing that there are others as unfortunate as me.. Oh and it bloody freezing in this building as well..!!!

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Err no I'm not. Clairolboy please dont make such a noise in the morning when driving round my road, woke me up mate, i really struggled to sleep till 11am after that. :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Better off without flames I reckon, Unburt fuel etc etc, anyway it was my motor that was faster he was just the pilot.

Give you summat to think about while you are at WORK
I said work

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my car is pants at the moment, get overtaken by kids on their bikes, milkfloats, stena shopping carts, and a 3 legged stray dog that lives in the area.

More flames = more fuel = more cash back on credit cards and points etc.....

......that reminds me, must get a cash cack card thing !!

More

1 - 20 of 26 Posts