Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
YES, it's been announced. The next Skyline Owners National Day is.....

Kemble Airfield,
Cirencester,
Gloucestershire,
GL7 6BA,

The date will be saturday the 17th October.

For details of convoy see post #16 onwards...

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'll hopefully be up for this mate, just not comitting just yet as recovering from being bardy! Also, a few little things need fixing on the motor first.

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
being poor sux!! couldnt even affrord to go to Gtec, bloody mortgage, hmmm i wonder if sell the house what mods would £190k buy???? :rofl: the cars got a child seat for the lil'un to sleep in ;)

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Dunno yet, see what finances I dont have and then whether I can justify a months food budget on fuel for the trip, lol.

Being poor does suck! :shakehead:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Why am I always working for these events - sorry folks, I can't make it, I'll be away working at sea for 2 weeks when the show's on :( hopefully next time eh!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Will be up for coming as long as my car is out of the body shop in time, been in there a month already so should be done by then.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Put us down for a most likely, need to sort out baby sitters and work first. I'll let you know as soon as I can

·
Registered
39 Posts
Count me in

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=CF32+9RW&daddr=GL7+6BA&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=51.52797,-3.617249&sspn=0.281088,0.617294&ie=UTF8&z=9

1.5 hours

I reckon to get there by 9am we should meet at 7.00am have a natter and leave exactly (LOL) at 7:30

I'll supply the bacon sarnies if you put your name down for one :)
On the condition that my car is ready for it, ill be joining the motorway at J23a (services at Magor) ................ and dont forget my bacon sarnie :rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

·
Registered
39 Posts
ill be at magor services, cant guarentee my car will be willing and able, but i figure if it gets worse ill just have to fix it when i get back :rofl:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts