Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys, who is gonna have a blast down the 1/4 on sunday then? and is anyone else a drag virgin like me

Pete

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I am a drag virgin too - I am going to take documents in case I feel brave but against people like Keith Cowie I aint going to be taking home any trophies, oh unless a wooden spoon is kicking around.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I think its random too as last time I went to the Pod a friend with a V8 Cobra was put up against a Fiat 126 which was fine till the driver got out of the back seat!

N

·
0 Posts
I think what happens is u dont get penalised on the start , ie reaction time , as normally would be the case. ie you can be 2 secs slow off the start , but go through the timer and your time is counting .

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Mr Partridge - many thanks for the kind offer although I am not sure that I am comfortable enough in our relationship as yet:)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Will be there, and not sure if BEUT will be on the strip as she is rather shy when it comes to this sort of thing !! However, on Monday she will be holding the GT-R flag high at Keevil. Anyone going ?

E

·
0 Posts
I`ll burn it to CD for you. And anyone else who wants a copy :D

What time do you think she`ll get? Bet the reaction time will be slow but she shouldn`t have too much bother with traction :D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I bet most of the blokes in the crowd will have whiplash they'll look up so quick. lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts