Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we played soul calibur on game cube...vodka for 2 losses in a row...lambrini for a loss and absinthe for a perfect! I'm so f**kin' pised right now!! join in!!!???

edit: uuuh it hurts how is everyone!?

E

·
0 Posts
Im on antibiotics cos i got an abcsess in my cakehole to go along with my fractured elbow. No beer for me for a week :(

S

·
0 Posts
Eddie said:
Im on antibiotics cos i got an abcsess in my cakehole to go along with my fractured elbow. No beer for me for a week :(
how are you going to survive :eek:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope your'e p ok and that maybe I drank for you as I can barely stand still and oh man i feel so ill without moving i felel almost sober.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
blaaah 1 AND A HALF Litefdes of lambrini and then 4 shots of absinthe is not lightweight.¬ i hope!! there was some vodka somwehere alofne the line but to be fair i font know how much ti had! i wish othe prelofe were drunk so i didnt spam the foruma nd that ythat i sisdnt seem stpud cbecause id s durnk

dit that laojks like fmoer than 4 shots thato me who knows i cant rember or see shizzle

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would like to apologise...I've pretty much sobered up (2 pints of chicken noodle soup and two pisses) and so I'm sorry for the inappropriate thread...

·
Banned
7,239 Posts
Absinthe is dangerous stuff. Last time I drank that I believe I briefly visited other galaxies and the following day I was so ill. Worse than actually being dead.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
happened to me loads. the time to give up posting while drinking is when you know what you want to say but the actual words typed bear no resemblance as your brain struggles to coordinate your fingers. Aside from that your fear of being flamed reduces massively, until of course you log in tentatively next day and see that actually "you" (the royal you) were being a complete arse.

S

·
0 Posts
dont drink too much of it....... we want to still talk to you the next day and not visiting you in a coffin ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tmarshal said:
happened to me loads. the time to give up posting while drinking is when you know what you want to say but the actual words typed bear no resemblance as your brain struggles to coordinate your fingers. Aside from that your fear of being flamed reduces massively, until of course you log in tentatively next day and see that actually "you" (the royal you) were being a complete arse.
All so true, but while writing (when drunk) I find that I re-type the word if I spell it wrong this then usually takes up about five minutes of my time and frustrates me beyond belief: "Why is it not spelt right!? I'm hitting the right keys!" and because of this frustration I give up on doing it once the first word is right anything after that is just lucky.
Thanks Squeak
I shall leave this thread with a visual representation of how I feel
:bash: :apuke:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
dewie said:
The last time I drank Absinthe i posted this..... (post number 13 on the thread below)
that's the most sense I've seen written in a long time! Quite surreal and imaginative. Enjoyed reading it so much I am going to actively encourage you to drink absynthe. BTW, have you seen a psychologist?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts