Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking after pay day so people are a bit more flush. What about the 3rd/4th July as its the next weekend after payday.
Anyone who fancies a nice amble through the countryside admiring the views and the lovely warm sun (WTF am i saying) its gonna be an absolute thrash through the usual roads and anyone who survives should go out and try the lottery :attention:
SOOOOOOOOO come on get your name down cos the summer will be gone before you've had a chance to enjoy it.
Deathwish

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
Went over the Horseshoe Pass (N.wales - wrexham way) last weekend, was nice weather thought what the heck etc gave a few bikers a run for their money and on the way home a GT3 as well :D not sure what I'm up to that weekend but may head out

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no prob guys everyones welcome driving anything that'l go fairly fast. might take my Kawasaki turbo if its all sorted.
Neilo

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its an old 84' GPZ750 turbo, got a garrett t2 on it and an intercooler and dump valve. doesn't handle in a straight line never mind round corners.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice one Nick, be good to see you and your cracking R34 again.
So who else is up for a nice amble through some of the fantastic roads we have?
there must be more than half a dozen skylines knocking around in south and mid Wales. if anyone knows of another skylineowner that doesn't come on the forum much then point them this way or give them my number which is posted up earlier in this thread and we'll try and make a nice big meet and run out of it. So come on and lets make the most of what we've got left of the summer eh guys and gals.
Deathwish &Tish

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys sorry i ain't been on lately works been busy.
Yo PSMURPHY, im looking to do the run on the 1st weekend after payday which will be the 3rd/4th July.
Yo Lum nah mate you were plenty quick enough, i couldn't get away from you, thats the benefit of 4WD lol.
Everyone's welcome.

·
Registered
124 Posts
sorry guys would def come cos i rainchecked the last meet but going up to japshow santapod that weekend, gonna stay and do a bit of camping if the weather is good, ffs i really am up for a meet though lol, have good one and ill hopefully see you all when i get back, just an idea, but what about a bbq meet at the mumbles or barry or west wales beaches, food for thought, especially if this weather keeps up, would be good to get a pic of all the cars lined up in the sun - anyhoos - have a good one

·
Registered
211 Posts
If you're going to do that, please wait until I get my car detailed. It looks a right state at the moment because some W⚓ in a civic decided to blast past me on a road that was an advisory 10mph due to loose chippings, and pebble dashed my car.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok peeps, i've been paid, and those of you who get paid at the end of the month will soon be flush so lets get some names down and see if its gonna be worth organising something.
Stick your name down and where your from and if there's enough interest i get somat sorted. even if we get people who just love skylines im happy for them to come along to make up the numbers lol
1. Deathwish & Satan's lover - Swansea

·
Registered
655 Posts
Keep me posted bud, preferablly an evening run? Get to see the little one then.
Think its about time I took the motor for a nice run... can't find my bug spray though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts