Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant find a better section for this so sorry if its in the wrong place. My question/suggestion is Why do I HAVE to put a price if i want to sell m y car. Why can't i say 'Open to sensible offers' because most of you lot/everyone has far more idea what my cars worth. I either gonna undersell myself drastically, or make myself look a right t*t by asking too much

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Cant find a better section for this so sorry if its in the wrong place. My question/suggestion is Why do I HAVE to put a price if i want to sell m y car. Why can't i say 'Open to sensible offers' because most of you lot/everyone has far more idea what my cars worth. I either gonna undersell myself drastically, or make myself look a right t*t by asking too much

Cause Dem Da Rules!

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts

For God did sayeth to Moses:

Behold these are the rules, break them and I shall send my , slightly chubby, rider on a pale Skyline to bare my wrath!

I must warn you noble sir, those who look to deeply into his eyes end up walking like John Wayne in the morning

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Depending on the mods/state, GTT's can go from anywhere between 5 and 8k. 8k it better be blinding.

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
it's not hard to put a price on it though.
Look around the net for similar cars for sale, compare them to yours, price accordingly, then stick a bit on top so when they come to haggle you get what you originally wanted.

People cant be the buyer and the seller all in one and to be honest when I've been looking at cars if it hasn't got a price in the window, just a phone number I leave it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cheers fella, looks like i sold it now, dont know what its worth but its 200 nicker more than i paid for it a year ago :boobies:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts