Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
http://www.skyline-owners
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 year old had his school fete today & in the morning all of the years have a combined fun run & as many parents as poss are encouraged to attend :doh: - guess who was volunteered by the other half !!

Talk about bloody competitive - it was like watching the London marathon unfold -about 110 people (40 odd adults)- 30 of which were doing warming up exercises beforehand - i also did mine (one last *** before the start - lol :smoker: :funny: )

Anyway head teacher calls everyone into line (about 50 people wide & 2 deep) & then bang off goes the gun - talk about laugh I nearly pissed myself - people running off like lunatics. it was a 1 mile mostly uphill course & with stealth tactics ie/ not stopping we picked off all the early hares & we came in 16th & 17th so he was well chuffed bless him.

but boy oh boy this was an eye opener for me - thought it was supposed to be bloody fun & all these people taking it so serious !! - lol :) :rofl:

·
The lamp post assassin
1,214 Posts
wait until he starts playing football mate .... more fouls go on between the parents on the touchline than the palyers on the pitch! :funny:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts