Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this may be fun for a friday afternoon, or not. Follow on...

Why is it?...... When you buy a packet of crisps the packet is huge and upon opening it there are 12 crisps inside… what’s that all about???

Why is it?........ That peanut manufacturer’s feel the need to tell you that ‘this bag may contain nuts’ when the product you are buying is a bag of nuts????

Why is it?.......

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Lol, it gets better. I bought some bbq grill steaks from iceland, 'Warning-Do Not Grill' :screwy:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Why is it when you blow in a dogs face it goes mental but the moment you get in your car with the window down it wants to stick its big head outside!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
why is it that natural spring water which has spent thousands of years filtering through the mountains and bedrock gets an expiry date once its put in a bottle!!??

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Andy M GTS said:
And why are multipack bags of walkers crisps smaller than normal ones?

Andy
Multi pack snacks are smaller than standard,25g instead of 30g.
They are marked "from a multipack,not to be sold individually"
It is to stop shopkeepers/vendors from buying multipacks wholesale,and selling individual packets retail at a huge profit.

I know some pointless sh1t!

And I will get my coat................TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Road Runner said:
Multi pack snacks are smaller than standard,25g instead of 30g.
They are marked "from a multipack,not to be sold individually"
It is to stop shopkeepers/vendors from buying multipacks wholesale,and selling individual packets retail at a huge profit.

I know some pointless sh1t!

And I will get my coat................TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:
What I really want is multipack Grab Bags! mmmmm:boogy:

Yeah Baby!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Tesco trucker said:
Why is it....that people think wagon wheels are smaller now than when we were kids?:confused:
Your hands are bigger now!

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Why is it baby pigeons are a protected species, but adult pigeons are classed as vermin?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Why is it...that people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Why is it.......my dog can lick his own nadgers, yet still manages to look bored?

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Tesco trucker said:
Why is it...that people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?
LMAO me and my girlfriend both do this.:rofl:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cracking replies, lmao.

But.... Why is it? that whenever you sit to watch a film in a group someone always has to give a running commentary...

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Why is it ....that When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping trolley then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, "It's all right." Well, it isn’t all right so why don't we say, "That hurt, you stupid C**T?"

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Why is it computers don't have a "B" drive?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts