Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
come on peeps so why do u love this forum so much.

prob been lots of posts on this but remind us neewbee,s:bigthumb:

ooops wrong area i think:bash: .

a big up from garry:ylsuper:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Lol..... Its just a great atmosphere.... Full of great people who have a good laugh.....
ITS FUN...... + i eagerly await all the bargains in the for sale section...:naughty:

:cuddle:

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
I am a newbie here...and so far, everyone on here has been very nice...and even more helpful...for all my questions...I have been on a lot of forums...and a lot of them, have people who are just outright nasty...and It makes for a very poor environment...this place has been nothing but fun...I love all the pictures...I love all the talk...and I love being able to talk to other people with the same love for the skyline!!!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
the forum is full of people who enjoy owning a skyline which puts a big smile on their faces which in turn leads to a happy and adictive forum:bigthumb:

either that or we're all gay:uhoh: :whip: :dunno:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a newbie here...and so far, everyone on here has been very nice...and even more helpful...for all my questions...I have been on a lot of forums...and a lot of them, have people who are just outright nasty...and It makes for a very poor environment...this place has been nothing but fun...I love all the pictures...I love all the talk...and I love being able to talk to other people with the same love for the skyline!!!

IM FEELING THE LOVE:cuddle: :whip: :moony:

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
gay..... no!! im recently newbie as well and ive been more that appreciated by the help from people on here and the great atmosphere im looking forward to gettin on the clubstand at trax and putting faces to forum names!

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
gay :uhoh: erm, im not gay.

:dunno: :cuddle: :moony:
I know but your boyfiend is? :bash: :funny:

I havent been on a forum that has the atmosphere that this one does. I love the place. Especially now Im getting the car.:ylsuper:

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
theres a few reasons, the main being its informative and full of helpfull members, its also very relaxed - oh and not full of i spent more money than you so my skylines better playground talk :D

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts

http://www.fux0r.com/images/***.jpg

http://home.new.rr.com/savedinfo/images/Hasselhoff-****.jpg

LMAO

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I spend so much time on here because fear human interaction :uhoh:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts