Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish it would bloody hurry up. I've got me Skyline to pick up Saturday morning and I just can't wait that long!

I've put some 'for sale' stickers on my Minis, and am hoping that at least one of them will go so I can actually park my new baby somewhere!

While I'm on the subject - how often do you lot service your babies?

Shils.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
skylineboy said:
plugs/filterchange/oil etc
etc what ? Sorry, if you have a mo please list all items. I have read about the lack of servicing manuals and when my GTT arrives in October I want to be sure I'm not missing anything.

Cheerz,

·
Registered
469 Posts
Grinder, Are you planning to do it yourself then ? I'm going to get mine serviced every 6k, then do my own oil change every 3k.

Mine is currently at TDI in Barking for a service. SE Nissan in Maldon will also do it but they have a long waiting list.

Can't recommend either company yet as this is the first time I've used them.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
grebo said:
Grinder, Are you planning to do it yourself then ? I'm going to get mine serviced every 6k, then do my own oil change every 3k.

Mine is currently at TDI in Barking for a service. SE Nissan in Maldon will also do it but they have a long waiting list.

Can't recommend either company yet as this is the first time I've used them.
Maybe! As it happens those 2 are the first I have heard of a reasonable distance from me. I thought it was going to have to be GT-Art or Abbey, so yes I was thinking of doing the routine stuff myself.

Let me know how it goes at TDI - do they have a website ? - ahh yes TDI website here - nice website. They are close enough to visit coupla times a year. I would def be interested to hear of any experiences of them.

Thanks for the tippoff, grebo.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well since this ones standard I'll go for the 6k unless it feels like it needs it.

cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts