Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picture this -

Your in the farthest reaches of the most distant part of your gym car park with no other cars around, you come out and what has parked next to you

now the question WHY lol - if i had parked any further away i would have been in the rain forest lmao!

·
R32 2 R33 2 R34 ZTUNE PLZ
382 Posts
lol
same thing happened about 15 mins ago too me i drove right to the exit of the carpark as its usually lonely as if you look for a space and there isnt any you have to go out.
So i thought I would take the risk.And yep i found a lonesome space all on its own and about a good twenty over spaces around me.
Whilst getting my ticket a huge estate car parks right next to me and a little old lady struggles to climb out as shes parked that close.It didnt help as she knew i was staring at her waiting for the knock.

So agree why why do they seem to all do this.

·
Registered
290 Posts
You know what it is - we get it at work. Its ( i'm gonnna cause a riot here ) bloody female drivers that are sat that ****ing close to their steering wheel, dont know how to adjust mirrors to enable them to see lines and need a guide into a space.
You was an easy target as there was only one old looking car ( her thought process not my view ) for her to hit.

ZAt work though the retards always ark their drivers door closest which makes me wonder how they get out - must be boot or sunroof jobs.

Summary - TOSSERS!

·
Registered
290 Posts
AH JAE - i forgot - does anyone know if there are any spaces on stand this year?

I wouldnt mind meeting a few other owners as i'm a virgin to skyline stands. ( Apologies for the tangent )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts