Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this forum disabled image upload on tapatalk 2 ... I spend a lot of time on the iPhone and its easy to upload on GTROC but not here it seems ????

Utter waste of money as the other one was fine

Daz is a cap end

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There isn't a tapatalk 4 or at least it won't find it but there is a pro version which I have

Daz is a cap end

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
When you reply.. Click the 3 dots (far right hand side) the keyboard will disappear .. Click photo sharing and change it to attachments,, jobs a good en...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381570825.922135.jpg

Even a photo to show before I did it.. You have to make that change every time you want to up load a photo ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
+1 on the iphone gaylords, sell it and get a Samsung ya big puff. Lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
It may depend on whether the app is trying to upload to the tapatalk servers or the site instead. Maybe they broke it in a recent app update for the crapple iFail. Get on their own forum and ask them, since it's not a forum issue.
Nothing to do with a app fault mate.. I explained all you have to do to upload.. Change 1 setting lol

·
12,294 Posts
Nothing to do with a app fault mate.. I explained all you have to do to upload.. Change 1 setting lol

It is, as you wouldn't need to change the setting in the first place if the functions both worked properly. Also, your description sounded like what you do on the android version since you mentioned the three dots icon. That's a Google/android thing, which I expect won't be in the iPhone version. Not that I've seen the iPhone version to know for certain.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts