Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my handbook it says about a flare for the skyline is a standard part, my car did not come with one I can see where it is meant to go as my mate has got one in his car - What I want to know is why would you need a flare in a car. I tried getting one of my mate who works for nissan but he says he cant get hold of them, any ideas?.

Thanks

LEE.

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
in japan there's loads of mountains and open space inner land, if ur car broke down, u could use ur flare to attract someone's attention, or so i was told, i was quite tempted to use in on bon fire night, but couldnt bring myself to use it

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I think they have to be taken out for SVA? I know mine still had it in which suprised quite a few people.

N

·
0 Posts
no ther acually for rail road crossings , but as stated it is illegal 2 carry what is in itself a explosive in the uk , i have 2 flares , and i'm keeping them

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I had one in my starlet, but chucked it out...I did dare Richard Bell to set it off....but this wasnt long after the eyebrow singeing event of the BBQ, so he declined....not sure why...lol

S

·
0 Posts
I had two and let them both off on bonfire night :) - well actually my daughter let one off (she had been bugging me about it for ages!) and I let the other one off.

they were better than some of the fireworks :rolleyes:

Simon

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
When my mate got his first GTS-T there was one still inside it. Don't know what happened to it though as only saw it twice then never again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts