Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was expecting a bit more in this part of the website tbh!
anyway here's my drift car.
Few plans to tidy it up and make it my own so a build thread will be coming soon!

·
DoriDave on DW
2,372 Posts
I use the driftworks forum for my drifty chat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice, I was pretty suprised too.

What setup you running? (ie camber, coilys ect?)
This is pretty ghetto spec at the moment, on chopped springs, welded diff, two rear caliper set up, fmic, oil cooler, partly stripped out.

I do plan on tidying this up and getting it to be a pretty decent drift car, but I am no mechanic so this is all a big learning curve for me lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
This is pretty ghetto spec at the moment, on chopped springs, welded diff, two rear caliper set up, fmic, oil cooler, partly stripped out.

I do plan on tidying this up and getting it to be a pretty decent drift car, but I am no mechanic so this is all a big learning curve for me lol

I'd get rid of the chopped springs and go for some coilys or at least proper springs lol!

Sounds good, pretty much exactly what I did, and didn't have a clue when I bought mine as a 19 year old. People on here are great though with knowledge/experience! Plenty of info on here if you dig around, love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd get rid of the chopped springs and go for some coilys or at least proper springs lol!

Sounds good, pretty much exactly what I did, and didn't have a clue when I bought mine as a 19 year old. People on here are great though with knowledge/experience! Plenty of info on here if you dig around, love it

That was first on my shopping list anyway haha any recomendations bearing in mind that this is just a drift car, lower they go the better lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
Lol,
I've got bc adjustable coilovers (height and damper).
Just be wary about when lowering, the cambers effected (negative), so if your using every day would look into adjustable camber arms as your tyres will wear a lot more on the inside edge.

Just make sure the cars balanced (I'm sure youl feel if it's not lol)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts