Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the dyno day i have been plotting MORE POWER lol

Well i've convinced the wife to buy me an RSP stage 1 chip :) so all being well my ecu will be going on its merry way to RSP on Monday :D

I'll probably head over to dyno demon after xmas for a power run and check the fuelling.

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep my ecu will be with RSP tomorrow and back in my skyline on wednesday then all i need is a boost controller to up the boost to .85 bar

i'll be going back to dyno demon in jan i recon to check the fueling and get a power run :D

Gotta say thanks to my very understanding wife :D

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well no thanks to royal mail the chip is in :D

After a very long chat with damo at RSP discussing my cars dyno result he recommended i get a new fuel pump and get the car checked out on a dyno to see how the fuelling is now.

So a quick phone call to conceptua and a walbro turned up on my door step next day :D i can't fault their service at all they even provided a distraction for the wife in the form of sweeties :D

I have a manual boost controller coming along with some half decent gauges but i'm not going to up the boost till i know the car isn't running dangerously lean.

I'll be booking a dyno run sometime in January and i'll set the MBC up there.

And a BIG THANKS to RSP and Conceptua for helping me out no matter how much a pestered them lol :bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts