Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my r32 dyno'd the other week and pulled 200bhp at the wheels BUT it is over fuelling.

Its running stage one mods+splitfires without a stage 1 chip. I have managed to convince the wife that i need one of your stage 1 chips :), am i right in thinking that its in the £200 region??

Is there any way of doing an exchange as i need my car everyday e.g. you send me a chipped ecu and i send you my standard one once the chipped one is fitted :)

I can ring up next week with the wifes credit card details (price depending) :funny:

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dunno i faintly remember reading somewhere it was in the £200 mark the r33 is £250ish now.

i would love to get it custom mapped but i'm too far away and no one else maps them near me lol

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'll see what they say i'll ring them tomorrow if they are open :)

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
adzn2k,

Yes we are open today, the R32 GTSt stage1 will be £239.99 delivered. We will need your ecu to chip. The day we recieve it, i will send it straight back next day delivery. Sorry we don't have any ecu's on exchange. You are more than welcome to come to us and we will fit it for free and we can put it on the dyno and give some prints before and after.

Tel: 01962 773729

Damo

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've just left a message are you open on monday? The wife said ok :D

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi i have spoke to the royal mail after an hour of getting automated services telling me the status of my parcel is unknown lol i have been told that it was sent out for delivery today. so fingers crossed i should get it back b4 i have to be in work on the 4th lol

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Hi there,

I have not been in today as we had to close due to the poor weather conditions we are having but I have had a note from the postman to say he has left a parcel next door. I will check in the morning for you.

Richard

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
excellent cheers guys :) can't wait to get it back in my car i miss drivin it lol

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How do guy thanks for the info and advice today just checked my fuel pump and low and behold standard :(

So i'm gonna buy a walbro now and hopefully get it fitted by the end of the week and while i'm at it i'll give the AFM a clean :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts