Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,536 Posts
erm,they kind of do....they sit low though

pic found on google

click me for thread
That's a spec 1 you can tell from headlights and bonnet, or it could be like mine a spec 1.5 which is a spec 1 body with spec 2 engine etc :)

Sent using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
That's a spec 1 you can tell from headlights and bonnet, or it could be like mine a spec 1.5 which is a spec 1 body with spec 2 engine etc :)

Sent using Tapatalk HD
this my car, its a spec 1 with a gtr front bumper made to fit the gtst, with original gtr grill. the mounting is different as the grill screws to the lights on a gtr, but you can get it to fit.

·
4,536 Posts
this my car, its a spec 1 with a gtr front bumper made to fit the gtst, with original gtr grill. the mounting is different as the grill screws to the lights on a gtr, but you can get it to fit.
That's a Top Secret front bumper mate not a GTR one, I have the Top Secret bumper too on mine :)

Sent using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old post, but rather bump it instead of making a new one about the same. I have an s1 gtst with gtr style bumper. Will oem gtr grill fit my car without much hassle? I have a gtr style now with poor fitment.. Looks ****..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts