Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've just put my car in for a custom exhaust fitted. Keeping the old and I just thought to myself will it actually fit into my car to bring home!?

I'm hoping the mid pipe will be just about small enough, just wondering if anybody knows so I can sort out something ahead of time.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Yes it will, just lay the back seat down.

Reactions: SlickRick

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Did you take the whole thing apart? and fold down the front seat too?, mine went in that way with no problem, whats the new one like?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mid pipe still connected to the back box.

I can't attach the pic again but it's in a thread in the threads for exhausts. it's not what I asked for (wanted duel all the way through) if I'm Honest but as long as it helps the remap I'm good. Also I wanted burnt tips but he didn't have any so I'm going back to have them changed next week

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
That's not good, if you asked for a dual and they gave you a single pipe, I think I would be taking it back and asking for it to be put right.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I always get worried with this cause I hear stories of people getting their cars ruined because of complaints.

But honestly long as I get the Gains I'm ok, it's already good being able to drive over bumps normally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts