Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
You should supply full details, type, model and year etc. (including month of manufacture) then you will get a valid reply, I hope!

Aitch

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, it was a j reg. r32 gts-t, i don't know what else to say about it. are those discs a decent make?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
They should be 280mm x 54mm x 30mm with 68mm centre hole for the R32 GTST, so I'd check that with the seller first.

That said they are decent discs but not as good as the DBA, but then there's always something better isn't there! If they are the right price for you on the day then they'll be ok.

Aitch

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers dudes, they can't be any worse than what i've got at the moment, i just want to get a semi cheap fix as i've got a nasty tax man wanting money from me at the moment.

any idea how much i should bid up to?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh you cheeky chappy, you're not going for them too are you?

surely they're worth about 80 quid at least, i don't want to bid something silly.

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Who won them then? I was seconds too late with my last bid and they went for £115 delivered which with the pads too is a total steal!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it wasn't me, because i was actually selling them. I publicised them in such a manner because I can't bring the humble skyline a great steal, because I, yeah that's right ME!! has not contributed enough to the forum.

that 50 post thing is totally retarded.

the humble skylineowner member also missed out on my steal of a 400bhp skyline selling for pennies.

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
well it wasn't me, because i was actually selling them. I publicised them in such a manner because I can't bring the humble skyline a great steal, because I, yeah that's right ME!! has not contributed enough to the forum.

that 50 post thing is totally retarded.

the humble skylineowner member also missed out on my steal of a 400bhp skyline selling for pennies.

You swine! I would have given you £120 at least, dont know what the winners highest bid was but i underestimated it and lost out. About the first time i got beat on ebay too, was due to poor preparation and my girlfriend distracting me ;)
How much did you let your car go for?
I don't think the rule is retarded as it really doesn't take long to contribute 50 posts and it is there for a good reason, to protect members at least partly from unscrupulous sellers.
Go and tell the ebay buyer someone broke into your shed and stole them and i'll give you an extra tenner :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mate if my feedback wasn't littered with people saying, 'good communication unfortunately his car was broken into and item was lost' 'what a shame he sat on the dvd and snapped it the night before he was supposed to send it' etc etc then i would lol.

i sent them off today, screwed myself with the post pack too.

yeah that rule is quite annoying, 50 posts takes a wee while unless your spamming or boiling. I didn't have skyline long enough to get to fifty. no doubt i'll be back in a couple of years with an r34 gtr.

i sold skyline for just 4.200.

it had an abbey receipt of 4k alone as well as evidence of 370 at the trims.

best bit is, i had it in autotrader for weeks and only 2 calls, and that was after i'd sold it. I seriously couldn't work it out. some nik as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts