Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
18" Rota GTR Alloys with Toyo T1R 225/40/18 92

8.5J all the way round and offset 35.

Need some advice people on whether this will fit, and also advice on the wheel and tyres if they are any good for me!!

Please comment :) Thanks

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, ive got 18's 8.5 front 9.5 rear does that mean I can get 275 or 285's on the rear as it's already got 265's on the rear?
How dare you come here an hijack my thread!!!! LOL

Only joking, your question and the answer received has expanded my knowledge in my skyline wheel dilemma, lol.

Hopefully should be getting the wheels tomorrow, and will probably stick some 255's on the rears when i can afford it! lol...but for now, 225's will have to do.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are similar! :)

Will defo get pics up if and when i do get them.

I don't really know much about Toyo T1R tyres, but i've had some positive comment on them, but quite surprised that you can pick up a whole set for under 400 pounds! which i think is quite cheap!?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
dont get the 8.5's they look a bit poofy

get the 9.5's all round in a 30mm offset with 235 tyres on

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
too late, I've got it! Was going to put them on tomorrow, but my clutch as gone! aaarrgghhh!!!

Been recommended the XTD Stage 3 Clutch for £250..and another £250 labour...does that sound fair you reckon?

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
what!!!!! how much?? i charge 100 quid regardless of car to do a clutch change mate

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
:) lol it will cost the difference in fuel to get to you and back
maybe but 250 quid is daylight robbery

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.