Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been thinking about these for ages, my new skyline has them

what i can't figure out is, how are they attached to the car? if they are attached to the frame of the car, do they prevent the door opening without the window being down?

thats my stupid question out of the way for the day lol

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
they are attached to the windscreen pillar. they use a combination of very sticky stuff and clips...not too hard to get off, but removing all trace of the sticky stuff is an absolute nightmare!

deffo not attached to the window lol :)

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are attached to the windscreen pillar. they use a combination of very sticky stuff and clips...not too hard to get off, but removing all trace of the sticky stuff is an absolute nightmare!

deffo not attached to the window lol :)
thats what i was thinking just wasn't sure!! thanks!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Watch the sticky pad at the front nearest the bonnet, the deflectors are very flexible and if that pad isn't stuck properly, when you drive at speed, the wind bends it back to the point where it gives up and snaps off. :eek:

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
I tried middlehurst and they were around £250 for the pair. Way too expensive so i just took mine off.
And tigger you're right. its left my trim in a right mess. tried taking it off and it just made it worse. My trim is now damaged :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
£250:eek:
i shall very kindly have a word with my uncle who works at nissan and see if he can sort something out, i'l keep you posted,
In that case you could end up paying more :eek:

You'd be better of talking to Newera (who I know can get them) or the like.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts