Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fellas, since I've owned my Skyline, I've always had 2 vertical window roller streaks on both front windows; I notice it much more now that I have my windows tinted; how do I remove these streaks??? Its almost like the glass has been rubbed smooth and the rest of the glass is dirty, but I took some 0000 steel wool to the window, and no change

·
LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE BORING CARS
482 Posts
could be scratches in the glass? give your glass a good clean with some glass cleaner and a microfiber cloth.if not post some pics up:)

·
LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE BORING CARS
482 Posts
Is that on the inside or outside?

Put the window down a clean the rollers.

Have you tried car glass cleaner?

·
12,294 Posts
They'll be on the inside, since there are two brush things on the inside edge which help the glass push against the outer strip on the top of the door. I expect they've been over tightened, the material be worn flat, or something else has got into them and over time it's marked the glass. Doubt you can get the marks out of the glass again now, unless you can use something to rub into the rest of the glass to match.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got these too, I realise I probably won't get rid of the marks, but how can I fix the issue so they don't get worse? Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts