Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so ive installed a greddy style intake plenum and the pipework for the FMIC is at a slightly different angle meaning that I have to re-locate my windscreen washer bottle.

where could i move it to?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i'm thinking of changing mine to one from a pulsar they fit under the wing and just the filler tube is visable, maybe that would be an option for you too

·
Lick me - i'm chocolate!!
1,767 Posts
Ok so ive installed a greddy style intake plenum and the pipework for the FMIC is at a slightly different angle meaning that I have to re-locate my windscreen washer bottle.

where could i move it to?

Any pics mate? i am going to be fitting my Jun style plenum pretty soon. also are they quite easy to fit?

Cheers Keith

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
fit it in the boot then swap the hoses over. where the rear hose went from front to back now use that one to go back to front and the remove the old front ones to use to go back to back :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any pics mate? i am going to be fitting my Jun style plenum pretty soon. also are they quite easy to fit?

Cheers Keith
Ill put some pics up when I get home. Im out in the North sea at the moment.

Theres a few hoses need rerouting to suit. as long as you remember where they all go its no probs. I recycled a few hoses with joiners.

The fuel rail might need to be modified.

Its now my second car so i had the chance to take my time.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fit it in the boot then swap the hoses over. where the rear hose went from front to back now use that one to go back to front and the remove the old front ones to use to go back to back :)
Ha that sounds just the ticket.

Cheers mate.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The genuine Greddy kit comes with a replacement smaller washer bottle, I sill used the original washer bottle with mine but cut the plastic lug that bolts the bottle to the inner wing where you have to cut to get the intercooler pipe through, mine has been o.k being held with just the 2 front bolts.

My Greddy One Is Going Spare If You Get Stuck & Need One. £25.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
greddy plenum copy

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
if you do swap the hoses over you need to change the one way volve round behind the rear seats as it wont let any water to the front if you dont

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ah ill remember that. cheers iansr33

1 - 10 of 10 Posts