Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all can anyone point me in the direction of a new windscreen?and give me a idea of about how much they are?:(

N

·
0 Posts
They are possible 2 get think there aprox £600, best bet is phone some auto glass places , or look for scraped car

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just looked through my insurance to see if the windscreen is covered which it is so price not an issue, now to see who has one,I hear auto glass do them but this might just be rumour.Time for a ring round.

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Chas your a star mate:)

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Got mine done on the insurance some time ago, you have to be specific , year, model etc. Was told there were only two in the country at that time, hope they increased stock since. National Glass, I think did mine. Best of Luck.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Autoglass have an R33 windscreen which they couldn't persuade to fit my R34 :D :D

Any of those companies should be able to get a screen but make sure you give them all the relevant details and make sure they've got the right one before they trash your old one getting it out !

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I heard Autoglass have them but having seen their handy work before I'm not really enthusiastic about them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts