Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale;

Wisco forged pistons, to suit RB20, RB25 and RB26. comes in various sizes.

All the piston kits come with Rings, Wrist Pins and Circlips

cost is $1750NZD plus postage.

PM for any questions

·
Registered
953 Posts
a bargain

p.s thought u were emailing me details ??? only kidding

c u soon lee

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
another way round it would be to get them to pay for it in 'over there land'. We then wire them the money to their bank (costs £11), or even send a cheque. Then payment is made from inside the country where it was purchased. The nice chappie / chappess just happens to drop them off at DHL.

If there are any customs people reading. We are renacting the smuggling operation from the brinx matt robbery. !

Moff

·
Opinionated *unt
1,593 Posts
Was going to talk more, but decided to start another thread as the trade area is not for chit-chat.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
The other way to get out of import duty is to get the seller to label up the parcel ' Warranty Replacement Item ' .Works with new items OK.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
You always run the risk of paying and getting nothing that way though I suppose. Might be P Batchelor masquerading as a trader trying to get more money for nothing out of England.

No offence intended to Jap Performance but one needs to exercise caution.

·
Registered
953 Posts
isnt problem buster know ashley @ jap performance

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi,

sorry for the late reply decided to go away for new years

i am in no way P Batchelor!!! and fair enough in what you are saying as no one likes to be ripped off!

I have know gtsm for about a year know. Lee purchaed a HKS BOV of me in which he picked it up off my parents while in England.

We can send all the goods with Tracking numbers (sent via NZ Post)

we can send all the goods with user friendly invoices or how ever you want them sent. We have sent items in the past with Warranty replacements on them with out any problems too.

regards
Ashley

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
As I said no offence intended. I have been taught to be cautious, thats all.
Sounds like you know Mr Batchelor, keep your eye out he is supposed to be back in NZ now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts