Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a SAFC, or anything good that i can sort out my overfueling problem after fitting a new full S/S system. Got anything ?

Im also looking out for splitfire coilpacks at some point.

And for all the time i have had the skyline i need those dam sunvisor clips for the interior !

If you can help, let me know ! Thanks !

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Hiya mate,
Ive got a SAFC NEO on its way to me, i no longer need it as ive just had an Apexi Power FC fitted.
Its obviously brand new as i have not yet received it, it cost me over £200 due to import tax and delivery charges.
Im wanting £180 delivered when it finally arrives.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help so far. Roadrunner i have contacted about the clips.

What is the basic difference from a users point of veiw between the power FC and a straight forward safc ? Im getting lost in the lingo of it all.

I see theres some neo Apexi SAFC's on flea-bay at £179.99, would that be a wise buy ( the product, not nessersarily to buy from eBay ) to level out my situation after fitting the exhaust etc ??

I got clued up about AFC's SAFC's, power FC's etc etc only a while back, then plumb for got it all !

Again, all help is apreciated !

·
bla
17,374 Posts
SAFC is a piggyback ecu,
The power FC is more advanced as it is the ecu itself.....

Some info on the safc
http://www.ssgti.net/tech/apexi.htm

The Apexi PowerFC is a stand alone, total engine management system. The Power FC replaces the factory ECU and controls all engine parameters.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, thanks, makes sense - then i guess going for second best is pointless, might as well save up and go for a power FC.

Roadrunner, i emailed through your website, sorry .
I'll PM now.

Still got a small flat spot up top end of rev range ?? why i wonder.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts