Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now ordinarily I'm not one to post such things. but how on earth did i end up babysitting a mates kids for 19 hours (from 4pm till 11 tomorrow) whilst her and the wife go off to get pissed in middles bro?

oh yeah and they want to come back over here tomorrow for 11am, when they know damn well i'm going out to the windmill with SO.com. They better not be late.

ANY other day i would have said called it off coz i don't feel great but its her (mates) birthday its not worth the hassle.

seriously pissed off, so all i can say is the kids better behave.

anyone know a good divorce lawyer? i shoulda stayed single.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i cant answer that as Mrs Hesh occasionally come on here and they'll both be there at the meet tomorow. youre all sworn to secrecy. (but feel free to put the boot in taking the piss out of the hangovers)

V

·
0 Posts
So........the gent doing part of the organising for the female owners' photoshoot posts making the perfectly serious announcement that "women" grind his gears..........

Dontcha just love irony :D :D :D

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah ...but

So........the gent doing part of the organising for the female owners' photoshoot posts making the perfectly serious announcement that "women" grind his gears..........

Dontcha just love irony :D :D :D
PMSL:):)to work that out all ya had to do was read some of posts on that thread lol.

Though theres a world of difference betwen having a great respect for a group of women breaking the Norms/stereotypes in the car scene, and one or two taking the micheal.

I mean come on, its taken me years to convince Mrs Hesh to buy a bleedin Nissan, let alone a skyline, there no comparison frankly.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll break your Norms in a minute........pmsl
lol never heard em called THAT before.

im just pished that i got left holding the three babies (even if they are between 4 and 7)

they are soooooooooo gonna get no sympathy tommorow.

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Dont worry si, i will give them grief in the morning at the meet, saying that iv'e just come in after a heavy session myself so dont know if i will be in a fit state to mock anyone lol

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dont worry si, i will give them grief in the morning at the meet, saying that iv'e just come in after a heavy session myself so dont know if i will be in a fit state to mock anyone lol
lol and heres me wanting moral suport lol good one fella

1 - 10 of 10 Posts