Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back for a while now, dont go anywhere till next Jan now!!!

Just as well really, I was getting bored of all that sun bathing!!

Bit of a nightmare with the car insurance Its been canceled since ive been away, trying to sort it now, with out much success :(

How are you anyway mate?

Billy

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
pm me your details if you like and I will see if I can sort something out insurance wise for you...

am bored actually, no car to drive....am even considering taking the R32 out on the industrial estate for a bit of a spin....seems a shame to break as it was alright!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the minute cheers mate, bit of a panic though. George has got the day of work to run me up to rods to get it.

If anyones on the M5/M6 tomorrow afternoon, GET OUT THE WAY

Only joking!!!

Whats this 32 of yours anyhow?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hows it going. I'll give that book to George to give back to you, owe you a pint on that one:) Rather you then me riding up with him tomorrow, owe and by the way, I've mapped his car to 1.3bar now:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes mate no bother, can i come and get it on sunday? George told me about all your shenanigans with his motor already, but im sure he'll tell me again if i ispend 6 hours in a car with him!!!

Hows you anyhow mate?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
I have just imported a crashed R32 GTS-T Type M, had a bit of a spin in it today...think Jock Alert (Stu) was a bit worried as he was hanging on for dear life in the back...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts