Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOHOO I`m on holiday from today intill the start of the new year with nothing to do ( its a great feeling ).

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
you know, you can go off some people really ****ing quick ;)

how about a carbonf fibre tutorial for those of us who are getting carbon fibre kits for xmas ;) with lots of pics and tips :D - that should give you something to do :)

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know, you can go off some people really ****ing quick ;)

how about a carbonf fibre tutorial for those of us who are getting carbon fibre kits for xmas ;) with lots of pics and tips :D - that should give you something to do :)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: If its a wet layup kit i`m still trying to get to grips with it myself ( can seem to get rid of all the bubbles lol).

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
WOOHOO I`m on holiday from today intill the start of the new year with nothing to do ( its a great feeling ).
That's unfair. Oh well, I'm sure you'll get bored to death and count the minutes until back to work lol.

Have fun :cheers:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's unfair. Oh well, I'm sure you'll get bored to death and count the minutes until back to work lol.

Have fun :cheers:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I`m sure i will find something to do like

1 change the colour of my clock and ac panels ( thanks for reminding me ).
2 cover a couple of spec 1 dash inserts in carbon.
3 convert 3 skyline panels to red leds.

I`ve finished the xmas shopping thismorning so thats one thing out of the way lol.

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl: All i need to do now is find something to do before the wife finds something to do for me lol.
you could come and clean my car as i still have a week and a half of work left :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bet your bord now lol
No, still not bord lol.

I managed to change my dash clock so it shows up in blue yesterday afternoon then moved on to some carbonfibre wet laying up in the everning.

What Shall i do next lol.

·
Registered
153 Posts
lucky sod.... i've another week to go. ;-(

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
you should take it in turns to go round each of us posters and do a days work for them - giving us a day off :)

·
Seasoned Member
3,153 Posts
Seems D.O.A. hasnt been online for a while, its because unfortunatly he has had an accident with his wet layup carbon kit...

We all wish D.O.A. the best and hope he gets out of this soon
http://tinyurl.com/3ge7c

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seems D.O.A. hasnt been online for a while, its because unfortunatly he has had an accident with his wet layup carbon kit...

We all wish D.O.A. the best and hope he gets out of this soon
http://tinyurl.com/3ge7c
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had to hand the pc over to the wife so she could do something important ( looking for hair extensions ) i think.

I`ve had to stop with the wet layup for the minute because the resin i have is crap so i`ve ordered some surfboard resin instead .

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
After getting dragged round woolies thismorning by the wife i found some free time to get on and fix/change a few things on the car.

Changed the clock so it shows up in blue.
Got all the a/c control lights working.

Not much but its a start lol.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts