Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well picked up my car today best bit of the day worst bit havin to call nissan an order the part thats broke already lol!!!!!!!!!!!Lmao hope this aint the start of summit doomed to begin with

But on plus point it's the manifold gasket thats blown seller didnt have and knocked £350 off the price i got him upto £500 and after few calls to mates an nissan it's gonna cost the grand total of £80

So nissan will have part by saturday all good

I'll post pics soon as

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Mine broke on the way home too - dodgy alternator - still never looked back though! I find a kind of perverse pleasure in everything that i have had to replace since. It's cool knowing your way around the workings of a skyline!

Hope its all running sweet again soon and also to see you and the car at a meet in the near future :)

P.S. Might be worth changing the studs while the manifold is off? Have seen a couple of 33's with missing studs recently.

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Grant will do be cool to tag along to both see wats happenin, Also Darth i've sorted that already my mate sourced me some gtr studs. No idea wat the diff but i dont second guess him on these things cheers all advice and helpful gratefully appreciated

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
congrats mate and welcome to skyline ownership and empty bank accounts:D

get some pic's up as soon as:notworthy

·
Big is beautiful
5,275 Posts
dont go breaking it in the wet, cos if your not careefull it will bite you on the ass!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.