Skyline Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Just noticed that in the first pic Reeper is looking lovingly at Wookie and in the second Wookie is returning the affection :rofl::rofl::rofl:
As funny as that is Dave and I am laughing, that is just wrong :funny::funny::naughty: and how many bolts and screws does a bumper need!!!! Jeeeeeesus :wtf:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Not bad nearly a year and half between updates :dogpile:

Anyway here goes:

Fitted some new Meister R coilovers with the pillowball top mounts :) along with adjustable front and rear camber arms

Got a nice suprise when I took the stock ones off to find a nice set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs attached to the dampers :cheers:

Next up was to sort the front strut top mounts which were in a baaaad way :spank: Got my good buddy to do them seeing as he is a fabricator :)

Before

During

After

Decided to do some seam welding at the same time just to add some rigidity to the chassis

And in the boot

Had a break for a while then got my favourite toy :dogpile: Apexi Power meter

Works a treat

Then my HKS Super Drager fell apart :spank::spank: So managed to pick up a Blitz Nur Spec + Decat for cheapness

Also purchased a nice new set of Project Mu SCR Pro front disks, bling bling lol

That's it so far more to come though........

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
looking good mate,oh blitznur..might be needing one of those bad boys myself.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
I'd recommend it Joe it brought the biggest smile to my face when i took it out and gave it some beans OMFG LOL PDH. In 2 minds minds whether to post the vid up, may incriminate me lol

Anyhooo any HKS Drager owners out there, here's a warning to what's coming your way like a freight train lol

·
Area Rep
2,153 Posts
Love my Blitz Nur spec R zorst. It's getting a bit loud now tho. I also had a HKS super Drager cat back that fell apart, mine went at the middle section tho. The blitz is such a nicely made and finished exhaust, well worth the outlay. Get the video up! ;)

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
and to think mate you detested loud exhausts and such didnt you :D:D:D:D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
+1 on the nurspec love the noise it makes at full chat :eek:
It does make a real good noise on full chat :dogpile: Does yours make a sort of air rushing at high speed trying to get out as fast as possible noise along with the deep RB26 on full throttle noise lol ???

I've never detested them some of them I though WTF is the point in all that noise :spank: this one is nice on idle and light throttle, the HKS was just comedy noise all over the shop :dogpile:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Fitted my PMU SCR Pro disks on saturday, thanks to Moonshine for a loan of the garage facilities to do this and R33per for moral support/guidance lol. I think they look dam good :dogpile:

and 1 pic of the old heat spotted disk

Roll on 400 miles to get them bedded in right :dogpile:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
gdgd mate and hope your not busy during the week :D:D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
The GT-R has already surpassed what the GtS could do, just better in every way. Running PMU Max 900i pads all round to cope with the extra weight of the GT-R. Managed 17 laps on the trot at knockhill before the fluid gave up, the pads were still well within operating limits.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts