Skyline Owners Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

I'm bringing sexy back
Discussion Starter #81
Yeah Si all is good in the hood. Strut tops still bombproof 馃榿 got a bigger update if I can find a decent image hosting site. Still best of both worlds with it need to change the seats back I'm getting to old for fixed buckets 馃ぃ

East Ireland Area Rep
Yeah Si all is good in the hood. Strut tops still bombproof 馃榿 got a bigger update if I can find a decent image hosting site. Still best of both worlds with it need to change the seats back I'm getting to old for fixed buckets 馃ぃ
yeah once photobucket went tits up, alot of project threads failed.

Administrator
imgur is a good plave to host your images mate and please do get the rest of the pics up :)

I'm bringing sexy back
Discussion Starter #86
Trying to resurrect the forum again 馃榿 finally got my login back after the switch happened all those years ago. Doing good man just a lot older now 馃ぃ hope you are good

I'm bringing sexy back
Discussion Starter #89
I think you can see the general trend that's happening here

Looking closer at it this all spawned from 4 crushed jacking points which was done before I bought the car.

Administrator
im getting cold sweats just looking at the pictures mate

Registered
Aye we鈥檙e all well thanks buck, all grown up or trying to be at least. Still have the 34 anyway. The crustiness looks like fun, nothing you won鈥檛 be well able for. Is the GNF crew still on the go?

I'm bringing sexy back
Discussion Starter #92
Good to hear you still have it, no fun being all grown up 馃槶 the car is finished and back on the road was just posting up the pics of the restoration. I just kept the name the crew disbanded a long time ago

I'm bringing sexy back
Discussion Starter #95
Once the outer arches were off it was clear to see this was a nightmare. Had to chop into the inner arch as it was so bad we couldn't separate it from the outer arch, this had to be done after. If there's rust or bubbles on your outer arch chances are the inner arch has issues. Drivers side was so much worse, the piss poor previous repair most likely didn't help

Administrator
not often your best mate calls you up and says ill give you an angle grinder and can you please cut my car up for me :):)

previous repairs were done so shoddy!!!

Reactions: SkylineSi

Administrator
how about letting me road test it since you are not using it :D:D

81 - 99 of 99 Posts